Thursday, September 2, 2010

Drawing Flies 52_36 Dahlberg Diver


Drawing Flies 52_36 Dahlberg Diver

Original status: email me for information. Prints are available.

Swing by Jason's blog to check out his rendition of the Dahlberg Diver!

Tech Info- Dirty sidewalk, 1600 PSI pressure washer, 15 degree tip and water.

Now for something completely different! I was instructing my Son on how to pressure wash our real dirty sidewalk. It suddenly occurred to me that this section of sidewalk would make a great canvas. I grabbed the pressure washer and started drawing, I mean washing, this image of the Dahlberg Diver. I evened signed it. The image only lasted an hour, before my Son cleaned it away.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

A true artist can see anything as a canvas. I love it.
I really enjoy your work as do my boys. My youngest (8) is an aspiring artist as well. Keep up the fantastic job.

Anonymous said...

Excellent work!

All the best.

Eduardo.