Thursday, May 19, 2011

Drawing Fish 52_20 Colorado Greenback Cutthroat Trout


Drawing Fish 52_20 Colorado Green Back Cutthroat Trout

Original status: Original and prints are available email me for information.

Swing by Jason's blog to check out his rendition of his Cutthroat!

Tech Info- Sharpie, Watercolor and Gouache

It has been a while since I have picked up a brush and painted. It felt foreign and I need to paint more.

Colorado Greenback Cutthroat Trout - The Colorado State Fish!

My family had a condo in Colorado ski country during my youth. I spent many a Spring and Winter skiing the slopes. When I was in High School, I dreamed of going to college in Colorado or maybe become a ski bum. I ended up staying in the Midwest, but visited Colorado on a regular basis. I proposed to my wife at the base of "B" lift at Copper Mountain. My wife and I would take our two young boys out there for Summer vacations. It was during one of those Summer vacations when my fly fishing obsession began. During my Colorado fly fishing, I had the pleasure of catching a few of these cutty's. There are so many great memories from Colorado. They will stay with me always!

1 comment:

Danielangelena said...

There are likewise a high number of families and a few of single parents. If you want to get more interesting details about evergreen colorado homes for sale, visit this site.