Thursday, February 17, 2011

Drawing Fish 52-7 Tarpon


Drawing Fish 52_7 Tarpon

Original status: Original and Prints are available email me for information.

Swing by Jason's blog to check out his rendition of the Tarpon!

Tech Info- Sharpie and flair pen on bond paper - digital coloring in Photoshop.

What a week it has been! Today 12 hours, yesterday, 16. I was afraid that I was not going to get home in time from the day job to get this one in. I had intended on breaking out the gouache this week, but I just did not have it in me to create the image that I wanted. Instead, I did a quick sketch, scanned it it and colored it a bit in Photoshop. I really want to do this image (and fish) justice, so I think I will paint one up with gouche and watercolor over the weekend. Check back to check it out.

No comments: