Thursday, December 23, 2010

Drawing Flies 52_52 Christmas Spey


Drawing Flies 52_52 Christmas Spey

Original status: Original and Prints are available email me for information.

Swing by Jason's blog to check out his rendition of the Christmas Spey!

Tech Info- Watercolor and gouache on 140 lbs Arches watercolor paper.

Well, we have reached the end of Drawing Flies 52. It has been a fantastic year collaborating with Jason on this project! It is also another memorable milestone in my artistic pursuits. I would like to thank Jason for the great inspiration during the course of this project. Having the opportunity and privilege to work with someone of such a high caliber is a great honor.

I would like to thank everyone who has followed us all the way through the project and a special thanks to all who have provided good homes to many of the originals and prints!

Jason and I will be discussing the next project and the possibility of a book, so stay tuned to the blog and my Facebook page for the latest developments.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

1 comment:

Jason Borger said...

Jeff—Nice to see the (well-done) whimsical take on this last fly! I had sort of hoped that you'd do something like this, since it was "artist's choice."

Here's to Drawing FISH 52 in 2011...