Thursday, August 26, 2010

Drawing Flies 52_35 Crazy Charlie


Drawing Flies 52_35 Crazy Charlie

Original status: email me for information. Prints are available.

Swing by Jason's blog to check out his rendition of a Crazy Charlie!

Tech Info- Digital rendering in PhotoShop using Wacom pressure pen and monitor.

Went digital again with this one. A real quick monochromatic study using my Photoshop brush arsenal. I have been wanting to work on my digital drawing still, so I may experiment with a few more flies.

3 comments:

meyerprints said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
The Lone Fisherman said...

Jeff,

It's hard to believe this is all digital! Very cool!

Jason Borger said...

Really nice work, my friend! Loving the grayscale, and your always-excellent metal work....