Wednesday, December 9, 2009

The Book is Ready



The Drawing Flies 365 book is now available! This 154 page book takes you on a visual journey as I draw/paint 365 fishing flies every day for a year. You can click here to preview 15 sample pages of the book. This link also directs you to the ordering and pricing page for obtaining your copy of the book. I decided to self publish this book through Blurb, who is a print on demand publisher. The book quality is superb. I am offering the book in two versions, soft cover or hard cover with a dust jacket. For those of you that pre-ordered the limited edition copies, you will receive an email with all the information for your order. This book will make a great unique Holiday gift! I hope you enjoy the book. Putting this book together brought back some great memories from that year.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jeff,

The preview looks great! We published a blurb book this year for our family christmas present. It turned out wonderful. The Print on Demand is a great system for projects like this. Can't wait to see the completed project.

Eric B. Schultz said...

Fantastic! Publishing it to my blog tonight and ordering, too! www.theoccasionalceo.blogspot.com

RonS said...

Great News!

Very excited to get my hard copy.

I agree that the preview is very nice.

So, are you thinking about the next edition?

Hope so.

RonS