Thursday, September 15, 2011

Drawing Fish 52-36 Tiger Fish


Original status: Available, email me for details.

Swing by Jason's blog to see his see his Tiger Fish!

Tech Info- Watercolor, Gouache on oatmeal paper.

This past weekend my wife and I celebrated our 25th wedding anniversary. We spent a long weekend in Santa Fe New Mexico and had a wonderful time ( I will post pictures on my Facebook page). I had so much fun that I sent an email to Jason inquiring which fish we would be doing this week. In his reply he stated it was my pick. I have been so busy between the Artist in residence program in Alaska and our anniversary trip that my weeks were all mixed up. Jason suggested we go with a Tiger Fish, so I obliged, so thanks to Jason for keeping me in line and coming up with this weeks suggestion. As for this fish, it called for bright withe teeth and blood red paint!

No comments: