Friday, September 19, 2008

No. 261- FRIDAY FUN FLY

"Bubble Butt Dry" Ink sketch - Alright, I do not know where this came from! I sat down looked at the paper and this is result. The mind works in strange ways. I did get a good laugh and laughter is good for the soul. I think this may have been a result of the discussion we had last night at a TU meeting about waders. Joseph Meyer at One More Cast had a great presentation about waders and wader care. I guess my sub conscience picked up on some of the side discussions about portly and stout people in waders. Or, maybe this is my answer to a high floating dry fly. Or it could be a new beer - Bubble Butt Stout! Anyways, hope you get a good laugh!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am thankful that I had stumble across your wonderful art blogs, very nice work of art you have.

I will be back more often..thanks for showing your talent.